* A traveler said: "Easy entry-great exhibits. Everything kept up to date with rock n roll events. ( Charlie Watts death, The Weeknd at the Super Bowl.etc.)"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing way to view the city. Bob, the tour guy, was outstanding. He was super informative but not over zealous. Even during Covid, it was an unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the city of Cleveland. He gave many humorous and entertaining anecdotes keeping our interest for the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide, is very knowledgeable and quite informative. He knows his beer and enjoys his job of teaching about the process. One of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Tommy was a helpful, informative and a great driver who picked us up on the dot at the airport. He also gave a running commentary of the history, sites to be seen and was wonderful overall!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve, our tour guide, really incorporated what our group’s needs and interests were. Lots of laughs. We got a great overview of interesting, beautiful Cleveland."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! Julie, our guide, was helpful, welcoming and informative. The food samples were a nice variety and tasty....cheese, jerkey, meat sticks, falafel, apple fritters, yogurt/granola, olives, pickles, catcus salad, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, dried fruit/vegetables, juice, honey, and mustard with pretzels. The view from above is nice highlight too. Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well. Great time! Impressive market rich in the history how people immigrant to CLE and brought their ethnic foods."
* A traveler said: "It was nice to get outside and have fun. The challenges where easy and fun to act out. Great to get exercise and have a few laughs."