Top Cleveland Travel & Transportation Services
19 results | All Cleveland Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! Julie, our guide, was helpful, welcoming and informative. The food samples were a nice variety and tasty....cheese, jerkey, meat sticks, falafel, apple fritters, yogurt/granola, olives, pickles, catcus salad, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, dried fruit/vegetables, juice, honey, and mustard with pretzels. The view from above is nice highlight too. Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well. Great time! Impressive market rich in the history how people immigrant to CLE and brought their ethnic foods."
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Easy peasy. Ordered on the website, emailed tix. Saved email and showed it at the door. Voila! Like magic. PS: I still printed out paper tix just to be sure. I Old School."
* A traveler said: "Tommy provided an unsolicited short driving tour of some of the historical parts of downtown Cleveland. He was knowledgeable of many historical events in Cleveland, and drove us through some of the historical areas of downtown Cleveland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleveland to Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE) - Departure Private Transfer
- Cleveland Airport-Hotel Ground Transfer - One Way
- Cleveland Airport - Executive Sedan/SUV Airport/Hotel Round Trip Transfer
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE) to Cleveland - Arrival Private Transfer
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE) to Cleveland - Round-Trip Private Transfer