Top Cinque Terre Tours by Duration
33 results | All Cinque Terre Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
* A traveler said: "All around a fabulous experience. Matteo and Elena (i hope i got the names right) were super friendly and courteous. Elena is a language whizz and has vast knowledge about the area and its perks. There was enough break to have a swim and take in the sights. I can only recommend doing this tour. Definitely a Highlight for us in our holiday! Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect! Lasted for about 3 hours where the guide took us from the new part of Monterosso to the old part of the town as he told the story of Cinque Terre that included historical details and highlights. We got to taste limoncella, bear, pesto, wine and focaccia, just perfect! Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice walk where you learn someting as well as getting the essense of Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "We had an great time! Visited all five villages of Cinque Terre just on a day trip from Livorno off a cruise ships! Very friendly driver!"