* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever climbing a mountain, and let me be the one to tell you it was strenuous and exhausting, but I made it to the top! I don’t remember our guides name but he was very patient. I wish I had prepared better though. If you’re gonna climb the Piton, make sure to purchase a walking stick. Trust me, it will come in handy."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were prompt and helpful and very friendly, which made a long winding hilly drive much less tedious. The vehicles were very clean and equipt with water and local refreshments to welcome you to the island. We enjoyed being the only passengers and were made to feel very special."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Dannyboy is a wonderful host who was flexible and willing to take us to the Antilles brewery in Castres, accommodated our unique desires to stop or stay anywhere along our educational and professional tour, He’s a pothole dodging driver and so much fun! He was on time. Took us to lunch for real Lucian fare."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun at the expense of a lot of risk. My daughter had somebody fall 20 feet from above on top of her while she was in the water. So please do not have your child underneath anyone who is climbing a structure who might slip and fall. The lifeguards were quick to react. Lunch very good"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful vacation! We had a great time at St. John's Bay and loved the sightseeing! I learned about the banana tree and found that very interesting. Our tour guides were very informative and kind. I would go back some day!"
* A traveler said: "My wife loves sunsets, and this trip didn't disappoint us. The crew was incredible, the tour was perfect, and everyone was extremely accommodating! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia