Top Chitose On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Chitose Tours
Japan's No. 1 Water Quality National Lake Shikotsu, Hokkaido's first landing clear kayak tour difficulty level (medium)
Boasting the highest water quality in Japan, at Lake Shikotsu, Hokkaido National Park, The first ship landing in Hokkaido, the only ship bottom is a clear kayak. The seasonal nature of Hokkaido, woven from over 90% of the primeval forest I will guide you. Spring April to June Actually, the highest transparency is in spring. Cherry blossoms can be seen depending on the season. The lake on a sunny day is the best! Summer July to September The best season for kayaking! It is also very popular with families. It is inevitable to be healed by the high transparency of water, Lake Shikotsu surrounded by fresh greenery, and the cry of birds. Autumn October to December Autumn leaves! A relaxing kayak surrounded by the autumn leaves of the Chitose River. Sometimes you can see a tiger trout! Winter January to March Even if it is cold, you can wear a dry suit and be comfortable! Enjoy the quiet Lake Shikotsu dyed in the snow! * Dry suits will be worn, so please let us know the height, weight and foot size of all participants at the time of booking. * Please contact us for the size of your feet with a separate message.
" Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival" During the daytime, the beautiful blue ice sculpture of Lake Shikotsu will be lit up from 16:30 to transform into a colorful world. If you float a canoe lit up by LED next to such an ice festival venue, the venue will be lit up and the "ice festival +1 (plus one)" will be completed. You will not only enjoy the ice festival in the venue but also from a different perspective. It will definitely lead to the new discovery. Why don't you experience the unusual limited-time night program only can be seen at Lake Shikotsu?
Lake Shikotsu is a beautiful field with one of the highest transparency in Japan, which has been certified by the Ministry of the Environment for more than 10 years as the lake with the best water quality in Japan. Experience the highly transparent Lake Shikotsu Blue with a canoe.
A Brand New Activity in Hokkaido! Clear SUP at Lake Shikotsu National Park, awarded clearest water in Japan for more than 10 years!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Chitose?
The best On the Water in Chitose according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Chitose are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chitose experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Chitose are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Chitose may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets