Top Chitose How to Get Around
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Tours by Duration
Travel & Transportation Services
On the Ground
Private Sightseeing Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
4 results | All Chitose Tours
When you arrive at New Chitose Airport and head for Sapporo, take this tour and discover some new cultures. And I am impressed that a lot of nature remains around Sapporo, a city of 1.9 million people.
Utilizing hydropower, Lake Shikotsu is an eco-friendly Zero Carbon Park. Consciously supporting SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), we're introducing unique transportation methods combining e-bikes and kayaks from Lake Shikotsu to New Chitose Airport. Lake Shikotsu Visitor Center 13:00 - Zero Carbon in Hydroelectric Power Plants(15 min) - Near Usakumai Bridge 14:00 (60 min. cycling) - Depart from Usakumai Bridge at 14:30 - Arrive at Chitose City Sports Center at 16:30 (120 min. by canoeing) - Near Chitose City Sports Center 16:30～New Chitose Airport 17:30(60 min. cycling)
This special plan combines tickets to restaurant Kotobuki and cycling around Lake Shikotsu in Chitose City, Hokkaido. Restaurant Kotobuki is a famous restaurant serving Kokanee, a specialty of Lake Shikotsu.
Lake Shikotsu is the one of the most transparent lakes in Japan. Since 1971, Ice Festival, showcasing beautiful ice sculpures made by freezing Lake Shikotsu water, has been started in Lake Shikotsu area. Construction of the skeleton start in mid-November and watering work begin in the latter half of December. Ice will be processed with a pickaxe or chainsaw in mid-January and they open to the public in the latter half of January. Although many people visit to the Ice Festival every year, color of the ice is more beautiful and looks more powerful during the production period than actual event! Kanoa staff will guide you to the exciting ice sculpture production area where there is no scaffolding, and oversized icicles are overhead! Please enjoy the backyard tour and behind-the-scenes stories that you usually cannot see during the actual event period.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best How to Get Around in Chitose?
The best How to Get Around in Chitose according to Viator travelers are:
What How to Get Around in Chitose are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chitose experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets