Top Chisinau Sightseeing Tours
83 results | All Chisinau Tours
* A traveler said: "Very, very interesting. Natalia was excellent. The food was good ambience was warm and inviting. Wine was not too tasty. Left mine at the hotel in Chisinau because it was too heavy to bring home in my checked luggage."
* A traveler said: "Victor was fantastic! Cannot rate him highly enough! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience of the wineries at Cricova and Milestii Mici. Would recommend to anyone from wine experts to casual tasters!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting trip to Transnistria -Tiraspol was fascinating. We also visited Bender fortress and a monastery. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Loved the winery. Its beautifully decorated and you can buy lovely world class wine at a very cheap cost there. Wish the tour company wouldve told me that i could add in another winery in morning... and that there were 3 cars there for 3 separate people...surely we couldve gone in 1 car and cut cost? So not impressed by the company who took us out there...but the tour was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife (we are a couple from Sweden, 55+) visited Chisinau in Moldova for a long week-end by the end of May 2019. "BestMoldova" was the local tour agency that organised this tour. Without to many details and word, they simply have done an EXCELLENT job! All was perfect, the flexibility to try to help us due to our delayed flight, the high knowledge of all guides, drivers, the warm hearts, the genuine spirit. And speaking about the tours, very interesting to visit Bender and Tirasopol in Transnistria, to hear and feel on my own this complicated part of Europe, the wine testing at Cricova was very good, professional and once again, the local guise in Cricova plus the driver of the minitrain were extremely friendly and took good carer of us. All went well, more than well and for sure a great 2 x Tours! THANK YOU ALL!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Moldova is renown for its wine, and Milestii Mici offers a wonderful opportunity to experience that reason first hand. At a total length of around 200 km and with nearly 2 million bottles, it rightfully boasts having the largest wine cellars in the world. I was picked up promptly at my AirBnB and ferried along with one other passenger to the winery, which is about 20 km from the Moldovan capital Chisinau. We teamed up with a guide and drove underground until we reached a location where we left the vehicles and proceeded, along with a dozen or so others, on a 20-30 minute walk through the cellar. NOTE: Bring a jacket. It gets chilly underground. The extravagant wine enthusiast can even rent a spot in the cellar in which to store those more precious bottles. At the end of the tour, we were led to a tasting room, given three generous jugs of different wines to try, accompanied by some tasty savory snacks and serenaded by musicians. The whole thing was very convivial and was a perfect introduction to the Moldovan wine scene. My only regret is that I can't seem to find their wine here in the US."
* A traveler said: "I booked the business excursion. After booking I received confirmation including my pick up time from my hotel. Anna was my guide. She was very nice and knowledgeable. After a 20 minute drive to Cricova winery, I joined the tour which the winery does. This included visits to the underground labyrinth, collection room, wine making operation, and concluded with a sit down wine tasting. The tasting included three wines with enough additional pours that I had a buzz leaving. Anna drove me back to my hotel. The entire tour took 3-4 hours total. I would recommend this tour to those who want a taste of Moldovan wine."
* A traveler said: "Natalia explained me very interesting stories and show must see places. She is very knowledgeable and excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "I've still heard problematic stories about transnistria borders...so going with a guide who speaks russian and romanian is best. Our guide knew best sites to visit and driver was amazing and helpful."
* A traveler said: "My guide Natalia was really informative and could answer all questions. It was really interesting to find out about the history of the city, buildings etc and also about the conflicts. Would definitely recommend, espiecially if you want to get to know the city. Go on your first day!!!"
* A traveler said: "I traveled to Orhei and Cricova on my second day in Moldova. Fortunately, I knew my guide Nicolai and, therefore, knew that I would learn much and have an enjoyable day. I definitely did. In the morning, Nicolai drove us to a lovely church and provided great insight. We then journeyed to Old Orhei, stopping in several places to take great photos. As always, Nicolai proved to be a great guide, answering all my questions and being a great companion. In the afternoon, we visited Cricova. Cricova is a bit fancier than Milestii Mici; more elaborate (but not as fun to visit). I recommend visiting both Milestii Mici and Cricova, though, such that the wineries can be compared. Once again, I must thank Nicolai for being a great guide and taking such good care of me. cheers"
* A traveler said: "Andrian is very polite, professional and he knows Moldova inside out. He was there right on time waiting for us. We were chatting along the journey, found out a lot about the local culture and developments. It's winter when we visit, Andrian told us it's really beautiful during summer and it's a completely different experience. We will definitely recommend this tour to people who are visiting Moldova. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "My walking-tour guide, Nicolai, was animated and engaging. He took me to the nook and cranny of Chisinau, Moldova. I enjoyed and learned so much. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Transylvania