Top Chisinau Half-day Tours
34 results | All Chisinau Tours
* A traveler said: "Very, very interesting. Natalia was excellent. The food was good ambience was warm and inviting. Wine was not too tasty. Left mine at the hotel in Chisinau because it was too heavy to bring home in my checked luggage."
* A traveler said: "This was my second tour with the Hi Moldova. The tour guide (Mtvarisa) was really nice and caring. Next to bringing me to the winery's she also made the trip fun. This tour made me definitely want to come back to Moldova."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting trip to Transnistria -Tiraspol was fascinating. We also visited Bender fortress and a monastery. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Loved the winery. Its beautifully decorated and you can buy lovely world class wine at a very cheap cost there. Wish the tour company wouldve told me that i could add in another winery in morning... and that there were 3 cars there for 3 separate people...surely we couldve gone in 1 car and cut cost? So not impressed by the company who took us out there...but the tour was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife (we are a couple from Sweden, 55+) visited Chisinau in Moldova for a long week-end by the end of May 2019. "BestMoldova" was the local tour agency that organised this tour. Without to many details and word, they simply have done an EXCELLENT job! All was perfect, the flexibility to try to help us due to our delayed flight, the high knowledge of all guides, drivers, the warm hearts, the genuine spirit. And speaking about the tours, very interesting to visit Bender and Tirasopol in Transnistria, to hear and feel on my own this complicated part of Europe, the wine testing at Cricova was very good, professional and once again, the local guise in Cricova plus the driver of the minitrain were extremely friendly and took good carer of us. All went well, more than well and for sure a great 2 x Tours! THANK YOU ALL!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience with well informed guide, expert driver, amazing lunch. My thanks to Helena(sp?). Excellent way to see probably Moldova's #1 attraction in informative, respectful visit. Absolutely amazing lunch at Moldovan themed restaurant, great pick by guide."
* A traveler said: "Natalia explained me very interesting stories and show must see places. She is very knowledgeable and excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "I booked the business excursion. After booking I received confirmation including my pick up time from my hotel. Anna was my guide. She was very nice and knowledgeable. After a 20 minute drive to Cricova winery, I joined the tour which the winery does. This included visits to the underground labyrinth, collection room, wine making operation, and concluded with a sit down wine tasting. The tasting included three wines with enough additional pours that I had a buzz leaving. Anna drove me back to my hotel. The entire tour took 3-4 hours total. I would recommend this tour to those who want a taste of Moldovan wine."
* A traveler said: "My guide Natalia was really informative and could answer all questions. It was really interesting to find out about the history of the city, buildings etc and also about the conflicts. Would definitely recommend, espiecially if you want to get to know the city. Go on your first day!!!"
* A traveler said: "The castle itself is a pearl in terms of arquitecture, very beautiful. I loved the guide, he spoke a perfect english and knew everything about the wine manufacturing, everything. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very interesting and Veaceslav a very knowledgeable person. For all those who want to spend a few hours in the former USSR, I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My walking-tour guide, Nicolai, was animated and engaging. He took me to the nook and cranny of Chisinau, Moldova. I enjoyed and learned so much. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Elana is passionate about the city and it shows in her knowledge and enthusiasm. Cricova Winery also was interesting and great to try new wines."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Transylvania