Top Chicago Tours by Duration
68 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff from the ticket booth to the tour and Becky our tour guide was so informative and obviously loved her job! Worth every dollar!"
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "The buildings - brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful! The river and its color! The guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Chicago is like New York City in Venice, a little more condense and beautiful. The bus narrator and the boat narrator did an excellent job besides being jovial and funny. We thought it was two hour tours, but the bus tour took two hours and the boat a ten minutes less. We would have loved to continue on the boat forever."
* A traveler said: "Ths was the 1st trip I've taken using viator and I was very pleased with the experience Our tickets took us right in and put us in the express line Views at the top were amazing and the Tilt was just enough that even my teenagers were impressed"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kai, was great! They were very energetic and funny. The tour was enjoyable and educational. I would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was so beautiful & fun for our family. The boat was clean & everyone was very friendly. We also got a cool picture of our family at the end"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "In general all was perfect. The speaker guide was excellent. The only thing , it was no access for handicap."
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Giordano's pizza was amazing and put the deep dish pizza debate to rest for me! Our guide, Justin, was great. I probably would prefer the tour to be a bit shorter for time and one less food item would be fine with me!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable!!! Guide was fun and enthusiastic! All the four was good and the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a great tour guide, she gave us time to explore and gave us so much information on the history of Chicago, the places we visited and made sure everyone was comfortable and even offered us seconds. The places we visited were uniquely Chicago. It was a comfortable walk and we were stuffed when we waddled off to the hotel!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour of some of the best spots in Downtown Chicago. Lake was so friendly and informative. Definitely put this on your list the next time you are in Chicago."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was awesome! So much knowledge of Chicago! It was the perfect tour for our first day in the city! We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour! We've been to Chicago many times, but never would have ventured to these cute little neighborhoods. All the food was outstanding, the history was entertaining, and the local venues were worth revisiting. Can't recommend this tour highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "Gabe was a terrific guide on our bike tour. He was very funny & super friendly. Loved all the neighborhoods we rode through, and the food was amazing! I’d highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our party of 7 thoroughly enjoyed the tour! The guide was excellent and the food was delicious! We were stuffed at the end!"
* A traveler said: "Love doing bike tours at the beginning of a trip to orient myself with a city - this was a great way to see Chicago and get some history. Did this tour with my adult daughter and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Gabe, was funny, engaging and informative. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee