Top Chicago Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
171 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our host was funny, knowledgeable and very personable. He certainly knows his Chicago history!"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Really nice. Just the right amount of time for this cruise. It was clean and the staff was friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. An interesting and educational tour. Kelly did a great job showing us Chicago"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. The donuts were fantastic, but I have to say it was the community feel that made it special. Walking along, chatting with strangers and learning about the city. It was the perfect Saturday morning!!!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Our guide was funny and informative. We saw great sites! We stopped on Museum Campus for a night time city sky line photo opt. It was the best thing we did while in Chicago! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable!!! Guide was fun and enthusiastic! All the four was good and the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "The best part was when it started to get dark and the city was so bright! And of course the yummy drinks!"
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Love doing bike tours at the beginning of a trip to orient myself with a city - this was a great way to see Chicago and get some history. Did this tour with my adult daughter and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Gabe, was funny, engaging and informative. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a pretty goo tour, would have liked more food options to try. Our tour guide Wallach was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Saw such interesting things in Chicago. Our guide was very informative. We were allowed to stop several times for pictures. Enjoyed seeing old neighborhoods."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrigley Building
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Lincoln Monument
- American Writers Museum
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Chicago Loop
- Wrigley Field
- Grant Park
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago Board of Trade Building
- Second City
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Northerly Island
- Rookery Building
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Biograph Theater
- Jackson Park
- Navy Pier
- Pizzeria Uno
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee