Top Chicago Sightseeing Tours
119 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff from the ticket booth to the tour and Becky our tour guide was so informative and obviously loved her job! Worth every dollar!"
* A traveler said: "The buildings - brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful! The river and its color! The guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Giordano's pizza was amazing and put the deep dish pizza debate to rest for me! Our guide, Justin, was great. I probably would prefer the tour to be a bit shorter for time and one less food item would be fine with me!"
* A traveler said: "In general all was perfect. The speaker guide was excellent. The only thing , it was no access for handicap."
* A traveler said: "It was so beautiful & fun for our family. The boat was clean & everyone was very friendly. We also got a cool picture of our family at the end"
* A traveler said: "Chicago is like New York City in Venice, a little more condense and beautiful. The bus narrator and the boat narrator did an excellent job besides being jovial and funny. We thought it was two hour tours, but the bus tour took two hours and the boat a ten minutes less. We would have loved to continue on the boat forever."
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "Working with our time and very informative trip. A lot of fun and very safe. Relaxing and affordable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kai, was great! They were very energetic and funny. The tour was enjoyable and educational. I would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was awesome! So much knowledge of Chicago! It was the perfect tour for our first day in the city! We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "We were worried about the 2 mile walk, but it was a great pace. Slow enough to take photos and not feel rushed. Nick was our guide. He was funny and smart and made the whole thing so enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable!!! Guide was fun and enthusiastic! All the four was good and the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The food and service was good. The DJ didn’t do a great job engaging the crowd. The dance was empty most of the night."
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Our guide was funny and informative. We saw great sites! We stopped on Museum Campus for a night time city sky line photo opt. It was the best thing we did while in Chicago! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! What an experience 10/10 recommend. Had so much fun and it was beautiful! Bartender was also great!"
* A traveler said: "Ths was the 1st trip I've taken using viator and I was very pleased with the experience Our tickets took us right in and put us in the express line Views at the top were amazing and the Tilt was just enough that even my teenagers were impressed"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "My daughter is attending college in Chicago for architecture and for her birthday we felt it would be fun to take the river boat tour, we were not disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "The information was fantasy . The person giving the tour was awesome. Friendly funny and informative"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee