Top Chicago City Tours
84 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Don’t miss this tour! It was amazing and entertaining. The guide was knowledgeable and the bar was fun too."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides knowledge and service. Timeliness. Upper deck experience. Sites were amazing. No Jordan statue sighting on tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and clear. All staff were friendly and polite. We enjoyed the tour a great way to see Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and was very informative. Randy and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour on a beautiful day! The guide was very informative. Will definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and wonderful stories of history up until today. Great weather and clear skies for wonderful photos. Would definitely do again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, phenomenal tour with the skyline view, we absolutely loved every moment - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Gabe was the best tour guide ever! Not only was he personable but he knows Chicago and obviously enjoys sharing his wealth of information. I did enjoy the choices in food and beer to get a sense of what the city is known for. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was a fun, delightful guide who we very easily laughed and joked with the whole tour. The doughnuts were all very good. I would definitely recommend the tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience with Big Bus. The tour guide was phenomenal. I highly recommended. We did the night tour."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "We loved how knowledgeable our tour guide was. He had so much information about the city. We really enjoyed driving around the city."
* A traveler said: "Touring Downtown Chicago was an exciting experience for me since this was my first ever visit! We had an excellent tour guide who was very comical and knowledgeable about the city!!! I"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Hillary did a great job showing us an out of the path Chicago. She is very knowledgeable of Chicago with focus in history and architecture. The selection of places gave us an amazing experience through styles and time. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Hillary!"
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Good segways and a great guide (Tammy).. you won’t regret taking this tour.. wear comfy shoes or your feet will curse you by the end"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Soldier Field
- Palmer House Hilton
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Rookery Building
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Marquette Building
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Pizzeria Uno
- Jackson Park
- Marina City
- Adler Planetarium
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Hyde Park
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Driehaus Museum
- Chicago Board of Trade Building
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee