Top Chattanooga Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
34 results | All Chattanooga Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great stroll through downtown and learned a lot about the history of the buildings and downtown as a whole. Jessica was super friendly and polite. We were the only 2 on the tour, so I’m sure it would be a little different for a tour of different groups but I’d recommend adding this to your vacation."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Felt safe the entire time. Guides are great and make it a good experience. Would go again in a heart beat!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun date! Something different. The kind workers made the experience fun and easy! I love how it was set up. We weren’t in a group class type setting but instead, just the two of us. We were able to go at our own pace and take as long as we wanted. I’d recommend it! Get ready to smell lots and lots of scents!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was an excellent guide. Gave interesting talk on various points of interest. He was very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Guide was very knowledgeable and fun! Wearing capes and rolling around the city!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoy the time with the other folks even though they were a family and i felt like i crashed there party! Lol! Loved our escort. She was a pleasure. Food was very good! I recommend and would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dannnyvwas wonderful. He had some great stories as me very friendly. By the Union soldiers grave our meter went off which was exciting! It rained got a few minutes so we sat under a shelter and Danny picked up a voice and had a conversation with a spirit! So much fun."
* A traveler said: "Fun and neat experience. The couple new a lot about the town and old history. Would recommend for any family!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely fun blast to play. It was cool walking around Chattanooga learning about the history"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome. Barry is perfectly laid back and knowledgeable about the community. We learned something new at every brewery and he made excellent suggestions for pours and food."
* A traveler said: "We had a Great time...I surprised my husband with this event just because and he loved it...we had a blast...our driver Maurice was superb...our group if people was crumped up...everyone should experience this ride...it was well worth the cost!!!"
* A traveler said: "Noah was very personable and knowledgeable. However, we thought the ride was going to be 30 minutes rather than 10 minutes. We enjoyed everything we witnessed."
* A traveler said: "James was a great tour guide! Lots of info on many topics. Loved the electric bikes! We rode along the Riverwalk and stopped to hear history, arts, geology, botany. It was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Our flight over Chattanooga was amazing!!! Worth every penny! Paul was very knowledgeable and made the trip interesting and unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "Great food; even better guide. Matt was outstanding. He really knew his stuff! He was knowledgeable about all things Chattanooga."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our kayak trip on the Tennessee River with James our tour guide. He shared local history, places to see and great food options. He provided such a relaxing pace that it hardly felt like exercise at all. So appreciated having a trip designed around our desires instead of a routine fast paced tour. James made this a highlight of our Chattanooga vacation. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Delilah was an awesome tour guide! Her narrative was spooky and rich with Chattanooga history!! I highly recommend the Chattanooga haunted pub crawl!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very educational tour of Chattanooga that mixed architecture, Civil War, landscape and tourist information. The host, Jeannie, was delightful and knew her City well. Would highly recommend to visitors and residents alike! Beautiful, picture perfect day to top it off!"
* A traveler said: "A great day if you are looking for an unusual tour and mix of outdoors and sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and informative! Definitely recommended for animal lovers, especially those with a soft spot for alpacas and goats. I learned so much about alpacas and goats that I couldn't wait to tell my friends about the trip."