Top Chattanooga Historical Tours
15 results | All Chattanooga Tours
* A traveler said: "I enjoy the time with the other folks even though they were a family and i felt like i crashed there party! Lol! Loved our escort. She was a pleasure. Food was very good! I recommend and would do it again"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun date! Something different. The kind workers made the experience fun and easy! I love how it was set up. We weren’t in a group class type setting but instead, just the two of us. We were able to go at our own pace and take as long as we wanted. I’d recommend it! Get ready to smell lots and lots of scents!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour recounting the history of the city. This is the real deal and these folks are pros. A bargain for the price"
* A traveler said: "Class 3 & 4 rapids were awesome! Instructor, Clay, was great and the River was beautiful!! We enjoyed the adventure with 1 other couple, so 4 in the raft plus the instructor. We are in our late 40s - 50s & we’re fine with the required athleticism."
* A traveler said: "The Ghost tour was great- I would recommend it, the history of Chattanooga was very interesting, our tour guides did their homework, they both were entertaining too!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was an excellent guide. Gave interesting talk on various points of interest. He was very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dannnyvwas wonderful. He had some great stories as me very friendly. By the Union soldiers grave our meter went off which was exciting! It rained got a few minutes so we sat under a shelter and Danny picked up a voice and had a conversation with a spirit! So much fun."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Guide was very knowledgeable and fun! Wearing capes and rolling around the city!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely fun blast to play. It was cool walking around Chattanooga learning about the history"
* A traveler said: "This was a very educational tour of Chattanooga that mixed architecture, Civil War, landscape and tourist information. The host, Jeannie, was delightful and knew her City well. Would highly recommend to visitors and residents alike! Beautiful, picture perfect day to top it off!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome. Barry is perfectly laid back and knowledgeable about the community. We learned something new at every brewery and he made excellent suggestions for pours and food."
* A traveler said: "James was a great tour guide! Lots of info on many topics. Loved the electric bikes! We rode along the Riverwalk and stopped to hear history, arts, geology, botany. It was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our kayak trip on the Tennessee River with James our tour guide. He shared local history, places to see and great food options. He provided such a relaxing pace that it hardly felt like exercise at all. So appreciated having a trip designed around our desires instead of a routine fast paced tour. James made this a highlight of our Chattanooga vacation. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Delilah was an awesome tour guide! Her narrative was spooky and rich with Chattanooga history!! I highly recommend the Chattanooga haunted pub crawl!!"