Top Charlotte Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
Tickets & Passes
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Slip beneath the surface with tickets to the Sea Life Charlotte–Concord Aquarium, and meet the thousands of mammals, bright fish and seahorses that thrive in dozens of exhibits that recreate the ecosystems that surround North Carolina. Get a fish eye’s-view of the marine landscape as you walk through an underwater ocean tunnel. Spot all eight legs on the Giant Pacific Octopus, see a feeding frenzy and explore the slippery world of jellyfish in soaring cylindrical tanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Tickets & Passes in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Fourth Ward
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Bank of America Stadium
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- US National Whitewater Center
- Independence Square