2 Charlotte Tickets & Passes
Board the funny bus to explore Charlotte’s most interesting neighborhoods, historic places, and landmarks on an adults-only comedy tour with hilarious live commentary. Enjoy BYO beer and wine as you ride through town, and get a funny, local perspective on life in the city. Kick off your evening in Charlotte by laughing along with a friendly crowd of visitors and locals. Take in the sights at night and experience a one-of-a-kind mashup of history and comedy with tickets to Charlotte’s funniest tour.
Explore Charlotte's neighborhoods on an open-air bus while having a few laughs along the way. A jovial tour guide leads this excursion, which winds through some of the city's best-known neighborhoods including Uptown, Southend, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, and the Fourth Ward. Learn about the local history, architecture, sports and entrainment scenes, and more. Midway through there's a short break and you're welcome to bring your own beer or wine on board.
- Independence Square
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Bank of America Stadium
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Fourth Ward
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- US National Whitewater Center
- Levine Center for the Arts