4 Charlotte Food & Drink
Ride around the city in a king-sized golf cart en route to three of Charlotte's best microbreweries. Tour some of Charlotte's lesser-known enclaves along with your guide, and stop to enjoy creative craft beers and live music along the way. This tour includes one drink and the opportunity to learn about Charlotte's brewery culture.
Spend the day visiting some of the beautiful North Carolina wineries and let the Van in Black do the driving. The stylish and comfortable Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van will transport your group (up to 11) on a custom winery tour that lasts up to 8 hours (depending on the pickup location, this is typically includes 3-5 wineries). A representative from the Van in Black will work with each client to establish the pickup location, time, and list of wineries to be visited on the tour.
This culinary tour of Charlotte’s Historic South End offers a fun alternative to a traditional city tour that fills you up with tons of insight about the area’s culture—and lots of food tastings, too. From Southern classics to haute cuisine, go behind-the-scenes and meet the chefs defining Charlotte’s culinary scene. Between bites, your guide keeps the tour equal parts entertaining and informative as you visit top South End attractions.
Beer & Brewery Tours
Follow the Charlotte brewing scene from grain to glass on a beer tour of the city that includes transport, snacks, and samples of craft beer. Join a group of fellow beer lovers for a behind the scenes experience, and taste the best of Charlotte craft beer while someone else does the driving.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Charlotte?
The best Food & Drink in Charlotte according to Viator travelers are:
- 3-Hour Charlotte Brewery Crawl Tour
- Transportation to North Carolina Winery from Charlotte
- Charlotte's Historic South End Food Tour
- Public Brews Cruise of Charlotte
What tours in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Bank of America Stadium
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- US National Whitewater Center
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Independence Square
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Fourth Ward