Top Charlotte Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Head out for an evening of drinking and dining with this immersive beer tour. You'll visit four different local breweries, where you'll get to sample craft beer and learn about the brewing process. This tour also includes a stop for a meal at Midwood Smokehouse.
The Private Picnic Experience is a great way to unplug, relax, and learn a little about the Queen City. It is the perfect addition to a stay or a wonderful way to explore what's right in your own backyard. We cordially invite you to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening at the park with breathtaking views of Uptown Charlotte while indulging in refreshing beverages. We also provide a variety of couples activities to help you relax and reconnect. This is a private experience. Only guests in your party will participate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- Bank of America Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- US National Whitewater Center Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Fourth Ward Tours & Tickets
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets