Top Charleston Speed Boats
12 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Dennis. Very interesting history and anecdotes, both past and current. A great day in Charleston!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jason was very knowledgeable and funny. We learned a lot about Charleston and its history. We recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an outstanding guide. You can tell that he has a true passion for his work, or even art, as he truly immerses himself into the Spirit world while he tells the stories of times past. As a bonus, he might get side tracked and you can learn some other history in the area. Will definitely come back on this tour, and asking for Simon again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Noah was the best ever great story teller and cool dude ! And the whole history of everything was great and explained very well"
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Dustin was amazing!! Was knowledgeable about so much history of the city! Loved his jokes! Really got to see a lot and learned so much! 100 recommend to friends! :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "George Washington's place, and all the gardens Liked the old homes and the cobblestone alleys, the trees, old brick, history about the slavery"
* A traveler said: "Seen a lot of great places and the captain explained what they where. Great time. The cruise boat was clean and neat."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! John knew absolutely everything about Charleston and was so engaging and fun. The food was amazing, and I really felt like I got a great assortment of what the city has to offer. Obviously be prepared for a lot of walking, but it’s definitely well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Graham kept us safe & made it fun! He was very knowledgeable & had a good sense of what we were looking for in this experience Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good view of the bay & somewhat adventurous"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Charleston City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston's Alleys & Hidden Passages Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
- Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida