Top Charleston Plantation Tours
15 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the historic areas of Charleston. Tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was interesting and kept our attention with his historical knowledge and wit. It was a beautiful day for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of Charleston & the harbor - gives you a new perspective. Very informative commentary & great playlist of music put together by Caption Jimmy"
* A traveler said: "Great job- Educational. Kept us entertained. Learned more about where we want to go and what we want to see & do next."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Noah was the best ever great story teller and cool dude ! And the whole history of everything was great and explained very well"
* A traveler said: "Craig was our guide and that guy is a wealth of information! We learned so much. We got a bonus and saw a dolphin!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob and Vic were great additions to this sunset cruise. They had a great sense of humor and kept everyone entertained. I would highly recommend this tour. The sunset was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Mark was amazing!! Made historical Charleston come to life. He was informative but not boring. The time spent with him flew by and we saw parts of Charleston that we would not have discovered on our own"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dennis, was great! Very knowledgeable and made the whole tour fun! The two hours flew by!!"
* A traveler said: "Blake was a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. We did not find ourselves bored at any time, he kept us well entertained and engaged. We'll be telling our friends and family to check out the tour."
* A traveler said: "The incredible and varied foliage and animal life moves me to be so grateful to God, creator of all."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful preserved land, peaceful and historic. Lunch was very good. Need 3 to 4 hours to look around properly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Charleston Museum
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- St. Michael's Church
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Charleston City Market
- Circular Congregational Church
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Drayton Hall
- Middleton Place
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida