Top Charleston Outdoor Activities
33 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the historic areas of Charleston. Tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was interesting and kept our attention with his historical knowledge and wit. It was a beautiful day for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Craig was our guide and that guy is a wealth of information! We learned so much. We got a bonus and saw a dolphin!"
* A traveler said: "We had a tour guide by the name of jayson ! He was absolutely fantastic . We will definitely be back next time we are in town !"
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob and Vic were great additions to this sunset cruise. They had a great sense of humor and kept everyone entertained. I would highly recommend this tour. The sunset was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Graham kept us safe & made it fun! He was very knowledgeable & had a good sense of what we were looking for in this experience Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good view of the bay & somewhat adventurous"
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of Charleston & the harbor - gives you a new perspective. Very informative commentary & great playlist of music put together by Caption Jimmy"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "Great job- Educational. Kept us entertained. Learned more about where we want to go and what we want to see & do next."
* A traveler said: "Great ride, Great staff! The captain was excellent and he even helped with a contract for a PT job! Excellent day!"
* A traveler said: "Great set up and plenty of staff to help. Suggest you wear gloves! Challenging course and solid instruction."
* A traveler said: "Finding shark teeth on the beach,seeing the shrimp boat covered with birds and the boat tour was very nice and informative regarding history and local birds and mammals"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took this ride over 30 years ago as a young couple on our first vacation together. So we chose this private carriage ride in celebration of our 31st Wedding Anniversary! Our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the history, architecture and families of Charleston. He was great at engaging with us!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Saw more dolphins than we could have ever imagined. But what made the trip so exceptional was Captain Dallas and his knowledge of the birds, the dolphins and the area. He made the trip so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing . I believe her name is lee ! She did a fantastic job during the entire tour !"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our outing with Wit and Christine. We were greeted, warmly welcomed and felt especially pampered with our morning cruise. If you want a chance to meet some fun locals, see Charleston from the water, and totally relax, this is your cruise."
* A traveler said: "The land and sea tour is a “MUST DO”! We had a great time and both tour guides were very knowledgeable and intertwining as well! The perfect way to end our trip at Charleston! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! Our guide JP was awesome and would highly recommend the Folley Beach paddle board tour. We saw dolphins and many other aquatic life on our tour. Would do again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- St. Michael's Church
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Charleston Museum
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Circular Congregational Church
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Middleton Place
- Drayton Hall
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Charleston City Market
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida