Top Chania Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All Chania Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic day if you want passion and knowledge in bucket loads this is the trip for you. Nasos was what a guide should be . Thank you amazing on every level"
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! I felt at ease knowing that the driver could navigate the scary roads with expertise, the Elafonisi itself is a must-see, and the lunch stop at the end was the cherry on top. Well worth the money 😊"
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The folklore museum was very interesting. Out your guide, Andreas, made the tour extra nice. It was a wonderful trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "Pack your beach wear and be prepared to be taking on a fun journey w/Dimitri! We enjoyed our excursion from beginning to end. We were picked up (hotel) in a nice comfy Mercedes sedan then whisked off thru the streets of Crete making multiple stops for local treats, coffee as we journey towards our beach destination we learned lots of interesting details of the Cretan lifestyle. If we had more time we would of definitely booked Dimitri for a 2nd day so we could of seen more of the island."