Top Chania Food & Drink
36 results | All Chania Tours
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic day if you want passion and knowledge in bucket loads this is the trip for you. Nasos was what a guide should be . Thank you amazing on every level"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! I felt at ease knowing that the driver could navigate the scary roads with expertise, the Elafonisi itself is a must-see, and the lunch stop at the end was the cherry on top. Well worth the money 😊"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Dionysus, our guide, was amazing. We had a very good safari full of sites and packed with information about Crete, it’s people, culture, local customs, and villages. Excellent vehicle and great food."
* A traveler said: "The folklore museum was very interesting. Out your guide, Andreas, made the tour extra nice. It was a wonderful trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Even on a rare rainy day Vasili was a great host with many stories to share about Crete and Cretan people. The highlight for us was the wine tasting!"
* A traveler said: "We've booked this jeep safari tour to the white mountain to visit the shepherd's hut. Our skilled tour guide, Nasos, has been amazing and very friendly. He drove us safely up into the white mountains through the narrow gravel roads. We got to see how shepherds live up in the mountains and know how cheese production takes place. We visited the village of Theriso where we had drinks and traditional local bites. After that we continued our journey and got to see other parts. We ended the tour with traditional lunch in a village restaurant. This tour was not only been a unique experience. It has also been entertaining and very informative. We gained knowledge about the history and daily life in Chania and we've been kept involved and entertained through a friendly quiz. Thank you Nasos for this amazing experience. You'll not be easily forgotten."
* A traveler said: "Windy beach but otherwise great time! Perfect timing to arrive at the beach as we got our pick of the sun beds and umbrellas before it got too full. Would have appreciated more time at the winery to taste all the wines they provided. Felt a bit rush."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was very good at introducing us to Channia and providing his knowledge of the city and Crete."
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific day spent with 2 amazing hosts! Experiencing Crete through olive oil, wine and food was beyond my expectations. This experience is worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day with Katerina! This was the 5th tour on our cruise so we were all a little tired. Katerina customized the tour to our needs and went easy on the walking. We also ended a bit early which she didn’t mind doing for us. The mini van was very comfortable and the driver was always right there to pick us up. The stops were interesting and Katerina was full of knowledge about them. She’s also a talented singer! We enjoyed the shops and stopped at a few places—something you can only do on a private tour. I really liked how all of the time was ours. I would highly recommend this tour!"