Top Chania Art & Culture
51 results | All Chania Tours
* A traveler said: "The folklore museum was very interesting. Out your guide, Andreas, made the tour extra nice. It was a wonderful trip!"
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic day if you want passion and knowledge in bucket loads this is the trip for you. Nasos was what a guide should be . Thank you amazing on every level"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! I felt at ease knowing that the driver could navigate the scary roads with expertise, the Elafonisi itself is a must-see, and the lunch stop at the end was the cherry on top. Well worth the money 😊"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful untouched beaches with a hike to the castle and back. Perfect day trip starting in the morning and back by 7pm for dinner"
* A traveler said: "We've booked this jeep safari tour to the white mountain to visit the shepherd's hut. Our skilled tour guide, Nasos, has been amazing and very friendly. He drove us safely up into the white mountains through the narrow gravel roads. We got to see how shepherds live up in the mountains and know how cheese production takes place. We visited the village of Theriso where we had drinks and traditional local bites. After that we continued our journey and got to see other parts. We ended the tour with traditional lunch in a village restaurant. This tour was not only been a unique experience. It has also been entertaining and very informative. We gained knowledge about the history and daily life in Chania and we've been kept involved and entertained through a friendly quiz. Thank you Nasos for this amazing experience. You'll not be easily forgotten."
* A traveler said: "Dimitris was a great guide: super knowledgable and personable. Also a great photographer😊 (Wine/beer costs extra at lunch btw. And Balas is only to look at it, not visit it…fyi)"
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up. Very good guide, who spoke excellent English. We were supplied with a map of Heraklion to help us see the sites. Had a lot of free time to explore at our own pace. The coach was comfortable and air-conditioned. Would recommend this tour to anyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was very good at introducing us to Channia and providing his knowledge of the city and Crete."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out enjoying both the museum and Knossoss. The tour guide was very good and a master of languages giving us lots of detail. We would say though that the first floor of the museum was mostly closed with only one section open to the public which was disappointing. As a result there was quite a bit of spare time to hand so we visited the Venetian Harbour and went around the Fort which is well worth a visit at €2 each. Great views of the harbour and city. Knossos was wonderful with extensive ruins and reconstructed sections All said its a great day out and would recommend it to a yo e interested in history."