Top Central Vietnam Half-day Tours
497 results | All Central Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable and educational trip with our bike riders Joy & Linh. Besides being good guides they were also good company. We saw many traditional activities and got to participate in all of them. We had both a coffee and lunch break in local authentic Vietnamese eateries. Would highly recommended this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Thom is engaging, professional, knowledgeable and fun. He is well-prepared, knows all the answers and makes food an adventure. Thom raises the bar for all who follow. I hired him three times over five days and wish I had done more."
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "This tour with grasshoppers was a unique |experience. The staff is really friendly , the mtb bikes ( also children ) are in perfect condition, the route and stops are well chosen. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Binh's food tour was so awesome! He knew all the best places and since he grew up in Da Lat, he knew a lot of the restaurants and vendors personally and we received great service. I really appreciated how Binh inquired about my interests and customized the tour to the dishes I really wanted to try such as the Lau Ga La E (chicken hotpot which is one of Da Lat's specialties). He also encouraged me to try something I would otherwise not have tried and it turned out to be so good (Trung Cut Lon). I also had the pleasure of meeting his lovely wife as well. It was such a great experience trying all the different foods and having great conversation with Binh and his wife. I definitely recommend Binh's Street Food tour .. you will have a great time, eat tasty dishes, and will leave very very full :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We eat at 9 different locations, some were in private homes. The food was vey authentic."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Thani and Tien of Grasshopper Adventures. The company was only three months old, all the bikes and equipment were excellent. There had been heavy rain for several days with only drizzle on and off on the day we took the tour. Biked out of Hoi An into the rural area, along country lanes and flooded areas. The locals, especially the children, were very friendly and loved having their photo taken. Stopped at a small market, sampled some food, went for coffee, visited Ancestor Temples. Lunch at the end of the cycle was really good. Air conditioned van to My Son. Exceptional day. Thank you Grasshopper Adventures."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I took this tour and loved it! He rode his own scooter and I rode with one of the guides, Thanh. Thanh was a great person to ride with, he was very nice, educational, and a very safe driver. Tam was a wonderful guide who took us up to Monkey Mountain. We felt very safe the whole time. We stopped for lots of great photo opportunities along the way. Tam was very clever and helped me get the best poses ( my favorite was a yoga pose) at the most scenic places. We got to see monkeys up close which was such a treat, they are so cute. We stopped at a nice picnic spot for lunch, which was delicious. We had homemade burgers made by Tam's mom, you get a choice of beef, chicken, or veggie along with cold drinks. The view at the top of the mountain was amazing. On our way back, we stopped for a sugar cane drink and some grilled rice paper snacks which was really nice. Overall, I suggest you book this tour, you won't regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. We went places and tired foods we wouldn't have otherwise tired. The staff were so friendly and full of interesting information. Nothing was too hard for them."
* A traveler said: "Nice to get off the beaten track and out of the city. Very safe drivers and humorous guides. Fun class with loads of food. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "The BBQ dinner included in the tour was fabulously fresh and generous with portion size. All grilled on the boat; prawns, chicken, beef and pork."
* A traveler said: "Picked up from the hotel bang on time. Gave us all a ride around the parking lot. My partner had never ridden or driven in a country like Vietnam or never driven on the right hand side of the road. They made everything so super easy. Once one of the guides Thu found out we were Vegan she left the ride to meet us for lunch about 60mins later and served us one of the best Bahn Mi’s I have ever tasted. I then found out that she went home and made these herself. What fantastic service. We went places that you wouldn’t see any other including a family making shoes, and out of coincidence they were making my shoes I had ordered the day before. Great ride, fantastic tour, highly recommend. Has given my partner new confidence in riding scooters in crazy traffic. Vietnamese drivers, riders are the best. Very safe on these orange scooters."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and had good english. He took numerous photos To be uploaded later of us and was very obligeing. The time at the Laddy Buddha and Marble Mountain sites was sufficient and left uss the afternoon for pur own devoces."
Frequently Asked Questions
- My Khe Beach
- Marble Mountains
- Long Son Pagoda (Chua Long Son)
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Hai Van Pass (Deo Hai Van)
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Non Nuoc Beach
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)
- Green Bamboo Cooking School
- Thu Bon River
- Hon Chong
- Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)
- Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)
- Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
- Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Tomb of Tu Duc (Lang Tu Duc)
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand