Top Central Valley Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
425 results | All Central Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful guide . We were lucky to see the volcano as we came in the Rainey season. When the rain stopped we heard the monkeys and saw them also"
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our city experience with our tour guide Juan. He was very informative and gave us so much history information on San Jose and Costa Rica. He pointed out and explained many historical buildings, where historical buildings use to be, and statues. Our tour ended with a wonderful meal."
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a blast in this tour with Fernando Moss. Absolutely the best experience, saw tons of animals, shook hand with a monkey. Fernando Moss gave us tons of information about the plants, animals and geographic areas. Definitely recommend to add this to your trip in Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing excursion! Fernando Moss was our guide and you can tell her loves his job & his country. He went above & beyond, we learned a lot about Costa Rica and all of our experiences. He also made stops not listed on the excursion to show us waterfalls, enjoy some local snacks, and more. Highly recommend this tour and Fernando!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good tour.They did well on covid protocols. All the lodgings was nice and clean in beautiful properties. Pickup times were punctual. We saw and learned a lot. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! It had a lot of information about Costa Rica and many sights to see. It was so cool interacting with the wild monkeys! The hanging bridges were also beautiful, our guide on the hike was so knowledgeable about the ecosystem. Make sure you ask for Juan for this tour, he’s awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great history learning experience to get to know San Jose. Lorena is very friendly a d for me snacks during the tour and provided great city sightseeing advice too. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We have a very pleasant city tour with Ama this week. He was extremely friendly, funny, knowledgeable and very well versed on history on every corner. Stopped to have local ice cream unique to San Jose, and really enjoyed the history coffee shop Don Juanito. His special ability to animate the narrative made the tour a wonderful morning and early afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Very nice and friendly. He even helped my husband get a cab home. It was a great night out"
* A traveler said: "Gladys and Ernesto provided tons of cultural and historical context for all the sites we visited in the city core. Great tour of the thriving markets, pedestrian shopping area and significant buildings. At the end of the tour they led us to a great craft brewery-Stieffel - which was a special interest of ours. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun! The guide was extremely knowledgeable, funny, and passionate about his job. We were able to taste a lot of different things from sugar cane, chocolate, and coffee, and it was all delicious! Highly recommended for anyone interested in a coffee tour in La Fortuna!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arenal Volcano Full-Day Combo Tour with Lunch and Dinner
- Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Typical lunch and Arenal Volcano Hike
- San Jose Walking Tour: Food, History and Architecture
- San Jose By Night: Food and Culture Small Group or Private Tour
- Arenal Volcano Experience Full-Day Tour from San Jose
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Venado Caves (Cavernas de Venado)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Chirripó National Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Sarapiqui Canopy
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Plaza de la Cultura
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Sarapiqui River (Rio Sarapiquí)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Irazu Volcano National Park
- Gold Museum
- La Sabana Park
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan