Top Central Morocco Bus Tours
488 results | All Central Morocco Tours
* A traveler said: "Good value for the money. Our guide, Omar Bousserhan was allways explaining all and was very helping all the time. Was very tyring but amust do."
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute, couldn’t have asked for a better guide. He even gave me a birthday present. He was attentive and kept us in front of the crowds"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide (Zouzou). The tour was very educational. Also we were picked up at the riad with a bus with airco and the driver was very friendly and nice. Because of the heath we had also free water."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was prompt knowledgeable and very friendly. As we had been on other tours we were able to tailor it to only what we hadn’t seen yet"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip . Yones is amazing and the tour guide . Essaouira is relaxing place for a day trip with Yones’ company . He is also on time in picking up ."
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide always presents to help us! An intense day with several diferente activities. The Lunch was amazing with an excelent View in The middle of a big Valley. I recomend."
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Said was a brilliant tour guide. 2 of the party have slight mobility issues and he tailored the tour wonderfully to move at their pace and ensure that we saw the best Marrakech had to offer and fill us in with stories and anecdotes along the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "I saw in a documentary years ago and it das a dream. The Garden is beautiful and the museum is very interesting and complete."
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the tour is responsive, punctual and flexible. Several tours start at the same time and it is never too late to change the group. I really enjoyed the experience."
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and charming and ensured that everybody was engaged in the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver; knowledgeable guide, with knowledge about places we visit and berber culture"
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with Omar and Aziz! Super nice and packed with fun - and incredible for the price! The mountains and the village is a refreshing change to the buzzling city that is Marrakesh"
* A traveler said: "As a family, we really enjoyed the tour. Highlights included the bakery, hammam furnace and seeing the inside of a traditional riad. Plenty of history and cultural insights."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, El Hassan, was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was very easygoing and adapted the schedule to our needs, even stretching his time with us to make sure we weren't rushed in doing the things we wanted to do. His English (and French) is excellent. We learned a lot about the city and would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Mustafa, Naseem and Rashid were amazing help throughout the trip. They even helped with our young kid during Atlas mountain hike to the waterfall. The part that I loved the most was drive through the desert in Land Cruiser. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour to get the most out of Marrakesh and also after hearing mixed reviews about walking around. Mohamed was really knowledgeable and took us all over Marrakesh sharing with us the history and culture of the city and Morocco itself. We got to see so much which I don’t feel we would have done alone and we were left alone by 95% of sellers etc which made the experience much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend the tour if you want to immerse yourself in Marrakesh. Shokran Mohamed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Rail Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Specialty Plane Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- ANIMA Garden
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Chez Ali
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou (Ksar of Ait Benhaddou)
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Madeira