Top Central Highlands Private Drivers
38 results | All Central Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Our flight was derouted because of a very ill passenger and we were 4 hours late. Our driver waited for us outside and give us the best service we could probably expect. Gomfy ride and very professional service!! I would definitely recommend Muchas gracias"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "We didn't arrive until 1 am and had to change money and pass through customs, but father and son were waiting for us with signs at both exits from the airport. They brought a minivan and fit all of our 6 large pieces of luggage in there with our 3 large bodies with room to spare. The 40 min ride to our Airbnb in Antigua was full (in Spanish) of local information, talk of the weather, and updates on the local Covid vaccination efforts. (With only 3% of the country vaccinated, masks still required indoors AND out with temperature checks and hand sanitizer at indoor entrances.) They offered additional shuttle service to our next destinations. Wonderful trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We took 3 rides - from the Airport to San Lucas, from San Lucas to Panajachel, and from Panajachel to Antigua. All 3 rides were excellent! The drivers were on time, polite, and helped with bags. We enjoyed stops to eat, buy goods, and take pictures. On the way back to Antigua we enjoyed excellent ceviche. Book this company for all of your travel needs in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "Safe, reliable n professional Recommend for families, business & for tours/ tourists. Courteous n English speaking"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pacaya Volcano
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- National Palace
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Semuc Champey
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Mixco Viejo
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley