* A traveler said: "What a life changing experience. Olga was an amazing tour guide, inviting, resourceful, relatable, and tried to make the experience absolutely unforgettable which it was. I would 10/10 recommend this tour to anyone in Barcelona. Cannot recommend enough. She is the best."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! Very passionate and emotional, the performers draw you right in! Add to that the most delicious meal we had in Spain and excellent service! Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "We were given a pleasant ride through the countryside, visited some historic cities, and had a fine lunch by the sea. Our great guide explained the difference between an ocean and a sea. You need to have the strength to walk a mile in order to enjoy this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "Simply the atmosphere aboard the boat, the music and drinks during sunset. It could have been a two hour trip, but anyhow nice and cozy."
* A traveler said: "Great City and Historical tour .our guide Montse was the Best guide we've had in the World 🌎. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing day ! Boat ride and helicopter ride was the best part , our guide Marc was hilarious and informative made the entire experience awesome ! He helped us with some recommendations of what to do and where to go in Barcelona , this was a birthday gift ,can honestly say we smiled throughout the day! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "Just perfectly fine and exceptional moment. The staff are very nice and friendly mainly Sylvia she is attentive and helpful."
* A traveler said: "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Everyone should try this trip! It was beautiful and calming. The flight captain was so experienced and knowledgeable, but most of all he absolutely adored what he did and it made the trip more exciting!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was the absolute best. . He really loves his country and city and did the best job of teaching us of history and information . He was very fun and a great driver ! The tour was also wonderful and and we enjoyed every minute of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- Barceloneta Beach
- RCDE Stadium
- Passeig de Gracia
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Port Olímpic
- El Roc de Sant Gaietà
- Ferrari Land
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Girona Jewish Quarter (El Call de Girona)
- Camp Nou
- Placa del Rei
- Pyrenees Mountains
- La Boqueria Market (Mercat de la Boqueria)
- Ciutadella Park (Parc de la Ciutadella)
- Sagrada Família
- Las Ramblas
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca