Top Catalonia Yoga Classes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Catalonia Tours
We are the only Yoga retreat Tarragona that offers you the possibility to: -see the spanish flamingos -have a walk on the Camino de Santiago -Outdoor yoga -Yoga against pain -New yoga style
This yoga class is the perfect way to enjoy some relaxation in the busy city while also taking in the sites of the beautiful seaside. While the sounds of the waves surround you, we will practice a gentle vinyasa flow designed to leave you feeling relaxed and ready to go with a clear mind.
After teaching in studios for many years, having my own space to teach in has been a dream come true. I have been able create an environment which is an expression of the values I hold in yoga. Bringing people together to take time to breath, move and meditate with music is a very special experience for me and I am honoured and lucky to have the opportunity to do this. ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME HERE! I am experienced in teaching begginers to more seasoned Yogis! I have created a sanctuary on my terrace, a pocket of tranquility high above the streets of central Barcelona. With epic views to the mountains of Barcelona on your left and the roof tops of El Borne on your right. The terrace is shaded, airy, secluded, and surrounded by plants. A pocket of tranquility high above the streets of central Barcelona. We also have the option to practise inside if desired. I am so excited to share this with clients that come to share a practise with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Yoga Classes in Catalonia?
What Yoga Classes in Catalonia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Casa Lleó i Morera
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Casa Amatller
- House of Illusion
- Montserrat Mountain
- Torre Bellesguard
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Pyrenees Mountains
Things to do near Catalonia
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Basque Country