Top Catalonia Shore Excursions
219 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "This charming motorbike experience is such an exciting and fun way to explore the city of Barcelona! My guide, Quim, did the tour in english and his knowledge and history of the city is quite impressive. He was very attentive and customized my tour according to my interests. I can really recommend this tour with confidence!"
* A traveler said: "With Jordi as our guide we saw all the sites possible in a day. I strongly recommend this excursion for everyone visiting Barcelona for the first time."
* A traveler said: "A really fabulous evening trip. There were only 4 of us in total. David the skipper made sure we were exceptionally looked after. He was full of local information. The boat was comfortable and the stop for a swim in the sunset was a wonderful experience. Very highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, teenager friendly, well informed, very supporting, interesting stories. An excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "Worth the tour of the city. However a tip for travellers that a day is not enough in Barcelona. The bus has multiple languages to listen to while driving. A bit slow but we were strapped for time so maybe felt so."
* A traveler said: "Third time in Barcelona but first time to do a guided tour of these tourist spots. It was amazing! The trip was fully packed. Our tour guide Simona was like a walking and talking encyclopedia. She never stopped talking actually. And we learned a lot from her. Her passion inspired us to understand why Gaudi was a brilliant man ahead of his time."
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Easy pickup and drop off at cruise terminal plus excellent tour guide. Highlights were the walking tour at Park Guell and the visit to the exterior of Sagrada Familia. Recommend as an alternative to the shore excursion offered by the cruise line."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fabulous and very knowledgeable. We saw so much in just one day but we didn't feel rushed at any of the sites."
* A traveler said: "Tour well led by Eduard our very knowledgeable guide. He took us to lots of places including the Gothic quarter, La Ramblas & Montjuic Hill. We ended up at the Sagrada Familia, an amazing church, a mix of old and new, not to be missed. Really enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide took us to the places where we desired to go, and the driver took the best route not to waste any time. Excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend this trip. Ask for Adrian he was the best tour guide. He was patient (good with kids) and knowledgeable. He gave us an excellent history of the countries we visited. He gave us time to shop around and enjoy the scenery. He Excellent experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Adrian was friendly, engaging and professional. The day we spent with him was delightful. Girona is a very interesting and historic town of many periods, and Adrian explained history and myth. The Costa Brava portion of the trip is beautiful and we had a delicious fresh fish meal at a spot Adrian reserved for us."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide Teya (?) was knowledgeable and made sure we saw everything that was important to us. We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This our was best one I have had yet! Marta was awesome! She was great! Marta was Great perfect English, knowledgeable In the tour, etc.... She was just awesome can’t say enough. I will look for her as my tour guide next time I am in Barcelona! Maria Montoya"
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable day going at Montserrat with a great guide, Adrian! He made everything possible to make this day perfect, giving useful information, pointing to the best photo spot, etc... we strongly recommend this visit and give a 10/10 to the guide!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time, lots of variety in what we saw on the bike ride. Riding all the way up the mountain is quite challenging and not for everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)
- Els Quatre Gats
- St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral
- Milà House (Casa Milà)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- El Raval
- Barceloneta Beach
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)
- Barcelona La Ribera
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Diagonal Mar
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca