Top Catalonia How to Get Around
486 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "This is a terrific tour. This is must for folks that like food and great olive oil. The tour shared all facets of the growth of olive trees and how olive oil is pressed. The sharing of all the different types of oil made from the different olives was very educational. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour guide and the Olive Oil Company employees were more than fantastic. The pride in their work was very evident. The tasting experience, wine and tapas were exceptional."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Arnold!! He was so knowledgeable and nice!! We learned a lot! The drive was relaxing and Arnold made us feel comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "JB knocked it out of the park! We had the best time on this tour! Cruised over some good waves but not too big for beginners, throughout caves and beautiful rock formations, jumped off rocks, snorkeled, and was an absolute blast! Definitely the highlight of our trip! Do yourself a favor and book this tour immediately! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "The guide was nice and helpfull. The vehicle was also comfortable. We had enough time to discover Girona and had enough free time for eating and taking photos. The tour started and ended just on time. It was totally a good experience."
* A traveler said: "Easy to get service and on time. Walked off ship, driver waiting and we were on our way within ten minutes"
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was right there waiting for us with a sign. He was polite, spoke pretty good english. He helped us feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Driver was professional, courteous and on time. Made the travel to cruise ship a breeze. Booking on line made it very easy"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! All three stops were unique and well organized, had an amazing day trying good wines and making great friends."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "When planning day trips in Barcelona the Viator agent inquired whether I needed transfer on my return home trip. I did indeed and the service was prompt and efficient. Best of all it was very reasonable. When I arrived in Barcelona I had a car from the hotel meet me...at a cost of 125 Euros!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Montserrat tour. Our guide Aurora was very knowledgeable and humorous. You can see beautiful views from the monastery. The vineyard, Oller del Mas, was also a delight. Great wines on a great property. Overall, the whole tour exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "The views during the tour were fantastic. They personnel were friendly and courteous!!! Definitely recommend this tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca