Top Catalonia Classes & Workshops
89 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "Went there with my mother and a friend and we had the loveliest time! The instructor was charming and easy to follow, the range of paintings to choose from was big and it was fun to see how different everyone interprets the same instructions! No previous experience needed :) wine, beer, tapas, and art!"
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "Bus on time , picked up on time when park closed. Worked out cheaper, easier and more time efficient than train from Barcelona. Theme park was a great day out! Thanks Julia travel!"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful to have such an experience, after guidance from a very nice artist I was able to complete my first mosaik! Beautiful picture and a nice memory of Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "My son (10 yrs) had a great morning creating our own keepsake from Barcelona. Much better than buying someone else’s work and some quality time spent with my son. Thank you. Xxx"
* A traveler said: "Driver was professional, courteous and on time. Made the travel to cruise ship a breeze. Booking on line made it very easy"
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Thanks this was an amazing experience. I would definitely go back. You get so much tapas for your money and drinks. Was filling and the show was amazing."
* A traveler said: "David was an amazing tour guide, I’ve been on many tours but none come near to this great experience. Thank you David!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Alex were wonderful! They made us feel welcome in Barcelona, and to the culture of Barcelona and Spain as a whole. Eric is a fantastic chef and Alex was the perfect host - what a great pair! This was probably my best experience in all of Spain."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Driver was great. Wine and Cava experience was amazing. Knowledgeable staff, beautiful grounds, amazing wine and cava, and great appetizers. We had 2 children with us, and they accommodated our children giving them great experience and giving different variety of grape juice during tasting."
* A traveler said: "Therese was knowledgeable about the food of Spain so we l learned a lot! We had SUCH a good time cooking and learning and eating and drinking! The trip through the market was also a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Kiki was incredibly fun and knowledgeable about both Sangria and Barcelona as a whole. Cannot recommend this class enough, really looking forward to making Sangria back home, thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I did this workshop and it was so fun! A very unique tourist experience in a lovely setting. Learn about the history and meaning of espadrilles and make a pair of your very own espadrilles. Then learn about the different ways to tie and wear your new shoes. The shopkeepers, Luis and Kate from Hand Made were so warm and friendly. They were also very knowledgeable on the gothic quarter area of Barcelona. I highly recommend this workshop to everyone (except families with very young children)."
* A traveler said: "The best night ever. Learned a lot and enjoyed all of the food this small group made. Our teacher was easy to follow and she made our experience so much fun"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Les Ferreres Aqueduct (Pont del Diable)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Placa d'Espanya
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Placa del Rei
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- L'Escolania de Montserrat
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata)
- Girona Cathedral (Catedral de Girona)
- Montserrat Mountain
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- El Poblenou
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca