Top Catalonia Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Mountain Bike Rentals
Mountain Bike Tours
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Travel & Transportation Services
On the Ground
5 results | All Catalonia Tours
Make the most of your first day in Barcelona with a bicycle. Drop your bags at the safety luggage point and pick up a bike that fits you. As you ride through the city, admire the whimsical architecture of Gaudi, the old Gothic quarter, the stretch of beach, and whatever else interests you.
We have the latest electric mountain bike bikes from the Scott brand, one of the most leading brands in the world. The bikes are carefully checked and disinfected after each use so that there are no mechanical problems during the route and the customer can enjoy the tour without thinking about the bike. We are local cyclist guides, we have been riding our bikes all our lives and we know what our client needs, which paths to choose and which ones not, so we adapt the routes to your needs, creating a new one for each client if necessary , no matter your degree of experience or physical level, we take care of it. In addition, we give free of charge GPS, helmets and water bottles to be able to use during the route, always under availability.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
We are unique in the area for the personal treatment and quality of bicycles. We will advise you on your routes, we have maps to give the client, and everything you need to discover the more than 2,000 kilometers of quiet roads along the Costa Daurada, the Priorat, Tarragona.
We are the tour operator in road cycling tourism for over 16 years. We know Girona and Empordà region, and the best roads with great landscapes. We prepare the collection of boutique hotels and restaurants for you and we can recommend wineries in this region. In addition, we have been running Pyrenees multi-stage tours for 15 years, Pyrenees cycling is part of our culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Catalonia?
What Bike Rentals in Catalonia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Catalonia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)
- Olympic Stadium
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Güell Palace (Palau Güell)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Barcelona Cruise Port
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Onyar River (Riu Onyar)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Basque Country