Top Catalonia Art & Culture
483 results | All Catalonia Tours
* A traveler said: "Park Güell and Sangrid Familia were beautiful. Our guide Olga did a wonderful job of explaining the history and made the tour fun and interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was great Lively,informative and the tour flew by Covered everything and more Five stars and great value"
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Clara was fantastic! An experience that I would not want to miss in Barcelona! Very informative. It’s amazing to see the light coming through the stained glass in the afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and guide. The history lessons were excellent and helped you appreciate the culture and rich history of this part of Catalan and The Monastery. The wine and tapas in the castle was excellent. 5 out or 5 from me. Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "This was a highlight on our 3-week European vacation! Rod was a fantastic host and guide—very funny and knowledgeable. We had a great group and enjoyed the tour. It was a nice way to break up our stay in Barcelona with a day trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing sights; wonderful tour. Great, knowledgeable guide. Perfect amount of time allowed at both places."
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "We were given a pleasant ride through the countryside, visited some historic cities, and had a fine lunch by the sea. Our great guide explained the difference between an ocean and a sea. You need to have the strength to walk a mile in order to enjoy this tour."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "I had a blast. This is the perfect tour if you want a quick jaunt into France and Andorra from Barcelona. Our guide, Rodrigo, was FANTASTIC. If I could hire him for a whole week to go around Barcelona I would in a heartbeat. This tour was totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Arnold!! He was so knowledgeable and nice!! We learned a lot! The drive was relaxing and Arnold made us feel comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Easy to get service and on time. Walked off ship, driver waiting and we were on our way within ten minutes"
* A traveler said: "Great day yesterday. Of course, La Sagrada Familia was the most fantastic and memorable thing, but the whole day was great. Marco was very knowledgeable and promoted our group cohesion and fun (and kept us on schedule.) He was also attentive to individual needs while never letting them interfere with the tour as a whole."
* A traveler said: "Ana greeted us like family, her knowledge and obvious love of what she was doing really shined. Ana was a bright spot on our visit to the Catalonia region of Spain."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "Monserrat is an amazing place and Sebastian was the perfect guide to take us there. He has a vast cultural and historical knowledge of Spain as well as many other subjects. We had a perfect day with Sebastian and we couldn’t imagine anyone being better."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca