Top Castries Hiking Tours
19 results | All Castries Tours
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever climbing a mountain, and let me be the one to tell you it was strenuous and exhausting, but I made it to the top! I don’t remember our guides name but he was very patient. I wish I had prepared better though. If you’re gonna climb the Piton, make sure to purchase a walking stick. Trust me, it will come in handy."
* A traveler said: "The trip was excellent. Our driver was Mason and he was amazing!! He gave us so much information about everything produced on the island. He stopped to show us everything including banana trees, cinnamon, nutmeg, the cocoa plant and much more. I highly recommend him and this excursion! Thanks Mason!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife loves sunsets, and this trip didn't disappoint us. The crew was incredible, the tour was perfect, and everyone was extremely accommodating! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun at the expense of a lot of risk. My daughter had somebody fall 20 feet from above on top of her while she was in the water. So please do not have your child underneath anyone who is climbing a structure who might slip and fall. The lifeguards were quick to react. Lunch very good"
* A traveler said: "Great hike! Loved the experience. Quincy, our guide was awesome. It's a very nice challenge that I definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raffi was terrific. The pitons were great and our 7 year old had no trouble with the hike at all. Do to the time constraint with our cruise ship we only made it to the 1/2 way point but it didn't compromise the enjoyment of the trip at all. We loved it."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the ride as well as the nature aspect - learning about the native plants. Our guides were great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon