Royal Palace of Casablanca
A masterpiece of Islamic architecture, surrounded by picturesque orange groves and elaborate water features, the Royal Palace of Casablanca is a suitably grand royal abode. Located in the Habous district of the city’s New Medina, this is the King’s principal Casablancan residence and host to a number of important events and royal receptions.
The palace grounds, as with most Moroccan royal residences, are closed to the public, but that doesn’t stop it from being a popular attraction on city tours. If you’re lucky enough to peek through the ornate gates, you might catch a glimpse of the spectacular façade, flanked by a team of uniformed royal guards.
Tours and tickets to Experience Royal Palace of Casablanca
Should I book Royal Palace of Casablanca tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Royal Palace of Casablanca 2021?
What's the best way to experience Royal Palace of Casablanca?
- Casablanca Half-Day Tour: Hassan II Mosque, Mohammed V Square and Central Market
- Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Casablanca
- Private Full Day Tour of Casablanca and Rabat from Casablanca Hotel pick up
Things to do near Casablanca
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco