La Corniche Tours and Activities
A scenic promenade bordering the western seafront of Casablanca and a cluster of stylish hotels and beach resorts, La Corniche traverses the fashionable district of Ain Diab. Three kilometers long, it stretches from the magnificent Hassan II mosque in the east to the landmark El-Hank Lighthouse in the west, offering expansive views along the Atlantic. At the western tip of the Corniche, the mausoleum and shrine of Sidi Aberrahman is one of the area’s principal attractions, an important place of Muslim pilgrimage, perched on a cliff-top and only accessible at low tide.
On summer days, locals flock to the beaches but the real draw comes after dark, when the nightclubs and restaurants open up along the boardwalk and the Corniche becomes a central hub of Casablanca’s nightlife.
Tours and Activities to Experience La Corniche
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tour of Casablanca attractions in Electric Scooter.
- Casablanca Small-Group City Tour WITH Private Option
- Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Casablanca Half-Day Tour: Hassan II Mosque, Mohammed V Square and Central Market
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco