Top Cartagena Motor Sports
27 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "I went to Colombia in august with my friend. We wanted to explore and try something different. This was a nice and different experience for us. The tour guide Alexa made the experience better. She was knowledgeable and very sweet."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely an amazing experience!!! You can definitely trust this company. Picked me up from my hotel and bought me back safely."
* A traveler said: "Andres was our guide on the kayaking adventure around the harbor area of Cartagena. This was such a great experience and really peaceful way to see a different view of the historic city and walls; it put the perspective of the fort, the walls and the whole place into a greater understanding of how and why all of it was laid out the way it was when built. Andres too photos for us and was a professional and safe guide, he shared lots of knowledge with us and we had so much fun. It was also nice to be active on the water during vacation."
* A traveler said: "Jesus was great and the trip went very smoothly. I recommend for individuals and couples as it is cheaper than other private tours but still brings you everywhere good to go. Upgrading to VIP was well worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast