Top Cartagena Private and Luxury
102 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Take this tour on your first day in Cartagena as it will help you with your bearings! The guide was wonderful and knowledgeable about his city! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience and worth the price. We had two friendly and helpful guides one driving and one helping with drinks and snorkel gear and such. Note that fins are not included only mask and snorkel, but you may find a vendor in a boat who rents fins. We had a nice tour of Baru and the Rosario islands and playa azul."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience out of this world. You emerge in the mud and feel your body being renewed minute by minute. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable about the history of Cartagena. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and Hector was able to help us fit in all of the major landmarks we wanted to see. He went deep into Columbia history without making it boring. The city came alive. Be prepared with good walking shoes but it is worth it and was the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Jose was very knowledgeable of the city. The tour was taken at a slow pace like that we could enjoy all the views and historic sites. Definitely recommended for your travels to Cartagena."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Plaza de San Diego
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- La India Catalina Monument
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Isla del Encanto
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast