Top Cartagena Art & Culture
243 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about Cartagena and our tour guide Rafael was beyond awesome! He made us feel comfortable and safe and showed us HIS Cartagena. I cannot recommend this enough"
* A traveler said: "I had two guides for this trip who were both sweet and kind and caring. It was like having friends take you to the market. They met me at my hotel exactly on time and we were off on our adventure. Although I will admit the food was my favourite part, this is so much more than a market tour. I learned so much about day to day life of Cartagenans. This is something you could do by yourself but, I would have missed SO much if it had not been for my guides, they showed me things I never would have found on my own, and enriched the experience with information only a local can provide."
* A traveler said: "I went to Colombia in august with my friend. We wanted to explore and try something different. This was a nice and different experience for us. The tour guide Alexa made the experience better. She was knowledgeable and very sweet."
* A traveler said: "The fort and its history were fascinating and the other stops were equally great. Guide Richard was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we asked. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "Private taxi service that I would book again in the future. They were in contact with me as soon as I landed and had a sign waiting for me outside once I cleared customs. Very personable and smooth experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience out of this world. You emerge in the mud and feel your body being renewed minute by minute. Totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! The food. The history. Our tour guide was easy to understand and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! I felt safe even as a solo traveler! My guides were friendly, funny and very knowledgeable!! Thank you Eric and Pedro!!"
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast