Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Toured with Luis. Exceptionally knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of our group. He’s a genuine naturalist. Saw sloths, monkeys, snake, and Jesus lizard along beautiful beach / forest trail. Finished with a dip at a waterfall. Luis said water is usually clearer as we just finished a storm."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing time. Luis was just amazing. He explained everything to us. Would completely recommend to anyone. We had the opportunity to see 3 green sea turtles in different stages of laying. Such a cool experience"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience and our guides were so great! I felt safe the whole time and would recommend this tour company 💯!! Pura Vida 🇨🇷"
* A traveler said: "Dani was so enthusiastic and knowledgable. Her love for her country and its natural history were evident throughout the excursion. Our boat captain Carlos was also very good. He had a good eye for spotting animals."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our great tour guide during this day. Very informative day, we saw sloths, he found a beautiful frog and I really liked the respectful way he treated the animals, the wildlife and his country."
* A traveler said: "This was a very broad overview of Costa Rica it was just enough to give you an appreciation fir the diversity of this lovely country. It would be nice to have much more time at each location but the cruise ships just dont stay there long enough. Gueewe we need to go back on our own just to visit longer."
* A traveler said: "Larry was a wonderful guide as we toured Cahuita National Park. He was very knowledgeable and considerate. We highly recommend him and this tour! March 5, 2020"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun and exhilarating experience! The crew who take care of you are excellent and know exactly what to do and how to keep you safe. We were up in the trees, speeding through the forest. This was the first time I have ever done a zipline, and I would definitely go back to work with these guys."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver were wonderful and helped taking my husbands scooter on and off the bus. A bit of a mix up at start but they fixed everything rather quickly the Nature park and boat ride were well worth it. always on look out for monkeys and sloths for us. Water on bus was very handy as always. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a wonderful host. He went above and beyond what you would have received from the cruise tours. Rainforest was nice but the canal cruise seeing holwer monkeys and sloths in the wild was a highlight of the trip!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan