Top Caribbean Coast Street Food Tours
17 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! The food. The history. Our tour guide was easy to understand and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Jose! Our children aged 11 and 13 met the minimum height requirement to ride the bikes so we could all participate. All the food and drink spots were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "Willie was an excellent guide. He knows the food, the people, the local shops, and the history too. We arranged with him to take the tour first thing in the morning and it served as an excellent amount of food for breakfast. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did the tour. We both enjoyed it. It’s something different from a most of the other tours you take. You get a glimpse into the lives of everyday people in Cartagena. The food tasting is varied and something you probably would not do on your own out of food safety concerns. Julie knows everybody and all the places so the the tour is very safe. I would recommend the tour and refer as a guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Edgar was a great tour guide. He provided a lot of information regarding the Cartagena culture and the food we tried was delicious. There is a lot of walking so beware. Would definitely go on this tour again. Ask for Edgar if you chose to go on this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Plaza de San Diego
- La India Catalina Monument
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Playa Blanca
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Old Town Cartagena
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan