Top Caribbean Coast Historical Tours
171 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "The host of this tour was fantastic and he spoke very clear english and showed me things that I would have never found on my own. A great three hours learning and see much of Cartagena. This is something to add to you list for sure."
* A traveler said: "The fort and its history were fascinating and the other stops were equally great. Guide Richard was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we asked. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Benny did an excellent job of introducing us to Cartagena. He included a large variety of sights including the Fortress, beach area, shopping area, and a magnificent cathedral."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! I felt safe even as a solo traveler! My guides were friendly, funny and very knowledgeable!! Thank you Eric and Pedro!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. Camilo took the time to explain in English all the history while adding jokes here and there. Also telling us things from present. He was very patience and made sure that all our questions were answered. It would be a pleasure to have him as a tour guide in the near future."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience. You get this historical aspect while visiting the fort and then it’s a short walk to the most relaxing beach atmosphere I’ve ever encountered. Loved it from start to finish."
* A traveler said: "Sam was awesome. Definitely would recommend this tour ! We saw great parts of the old town . My siblings enjoyed it as well"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The tour guide was quite knowledgeable, funny and friendly. He knew Gabos stories as if they were friends. Please make sure to have extra time as the tour is more than 2 hours long."
* A traveler said: "The Palenque tour was unforgettable and one people of all races should experience, especially those of African decent. I paid for 2 tickets just to experience this as solo tours were not available and it did not disappoint. Victor was my tour guide and did an excellent job explaining the history of the people and answering any questions I posed. To top it off, he used his personal cellphone to capture the experience for me because my phone was rendered inoperable from the night before (water from boating). The people, food, knowledge, and energy were amazing. A top notch experience all around. Fully deserving of the 5 stars, they made me feel like family!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable about the history of Cartagena. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and Hector was able to help us fit in all of the major landmarks we wanted to see. He went deep into Columbia history without making it boring. The city came alive. Be prepared with good walking shoes but it is worth it and was the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "We booked a walking tour with a taped guide. When meeting up with Gabriel our guide I became concerned that between wearing earphones, carrying the tape recorder and a water bottle we were a sitting duck for pick pockets since we look so much like the average ugly tourist. Gabriel offered to walk us through, which worked GREAT."
* A traveler said: "The guide and the driver were great. The guide showed us all we asked to see per the agreement, with ample time for pictures and questions. The guide kept us away from the street hawkers, when he could. We would use this guide and driver again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Lots of history; great translators."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Plaza de San Diego
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- La India Catalina Monument
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Old Town Cartagena
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Isla del Encanto
- Playa Blanca
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan