Top Cardiff Cultural Tours
20 results | All Cardiff Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time with Gareth. He brought us to very beautiful places. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He told us a lot about the history and culture of the places. We did 2 excursions with him at the end. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see all the attractions through the city and love the idea that you can hop on and off when you wish."
* A traveler said: "Andy was really nice, fun to hike with. It was uphill for the first half of the hike, so be prepared for that! He gave me plenty of time to visit Tintern Abbey after the hike, which was gorgeous. I would recommend this to fit travelers who want some nature in their adventures."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Gareth was a wonderful guide telling us all about the history of Wales, its languageand culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Day starts from Cardiff. Around one hour ride to Brecon Beacons. Having your hiking shoes ready to witness the four beautiful waterfalls and for an wonderful walk through the National Park. Loved it to the core."
* A traveler said: "Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much."
* A traveler said: "Lovely guided interesting Boat trip around the Bay. The weather was beautiful which also made it that much better"
* A traveler said: "We went on the tour Sunday, February 16, 2020. It was during Storm Dennis, wouldn’t you know it. Tony arrived on time, with his car and umbrellas!! It is a walking tour, but with the down pour of the storm, he brought his car to lessen the impact. We had a fantastic time!! Despite the rain and wind, we walked around the city, and the bay, learning about the history of Cardiff and seeing notable architecture and museums. He went above and beyond our expectations. We had tea and light refreshments and he took a lot of pictures of us. Very personable. He absolutely loves his city and it shows. Please ask for Tony, you won’t regret it."
* A traveler said: "Nice guy, very informative, great introduction to Cardiff. He made good suggestions re best restaurants and took us to the National museum so they could clarify what art was on show as some of the galleries were shut"
* A traveler said: "This guided tour was absolutely wonderful, helped also by the weather being very pleasant on our journey around Cardiff Bay. Lucy, our guide, spoke wonderfully about the bay and surrounding area. We were delighted by the story of Cardiff's past and the transformation over the recent decades. There were only two of us on the walking tour so the guide was tailored to be a more casual conversation with a (very knowledgable) local friend."
* A traveler said: "Dewi was awesome. He told me a lot of history and tidbits. He made sure I did what was important to me. I really appreciate him."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed hearing the history of Llandaff Cathedral and it's surroundings. The tour guide really brought it to life. Would have loved to have done the tour at dusk!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in North West England