You can enjoy one of the best views along the Space Coast with a visit to Cape Canaveral’s new Exploration Tower. Built in 2013, the curved, sail-like building is a design match with the myriad cruise ships that venture in and out of Port Canaveral, and the viewing platform atop the seven-story structure offers an ideal vantage point for watching the bustle of the port or a NASA rocket launch from Kennedy Space Center, which sits about 10 miles to the north. Exploration Tower also features inside exhibits, including interactive movies in a two-story auditorium, and a simulator where would-be cruise captains can try their hand at navigating Port Canaveral.
Tours and tickets to Experience Exploration Tower
What are Exploration Tower hours of operation?
Should I book Exploration Tower tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Exploration Tower 2021?
Things to do near Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia