Top Cannes Art & Culture
59 results | All Cannes Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antoine was fantastic and we had a really great day in spite of the rainy weather. We visited some beautiful medieval towns and got to enjoy the landscape on the countryside. It was a very nice day trip from Cannes."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had a fantastic time. I think our tour guide did a great job of showing us as much as possible, while at the same time allowing us to have free time to wander and explore by ourselves. I feel like I learned so much about the region and the towns we visited. It was truly a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fred, our tour guide, was extremely professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable of the history of the areas visited. My family had a wonderful experience and a great time! Highly recommend Fred!"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Very professional, maintains time and warm behaviour.The tour is worth of money. Monaco is a happening country with big casinos."
* A traveler said: "He was very kind and helpful with a lots of knowledge were very satisfied,lofty of information Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Jenna our tour guide was awesome! She explained everything in beautiful English and was very knowledgeable about the history and places of interest."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Karolina, was prompt, very knowledgeable, friendly, engaging, and flexible. We enjoyed her wealth of knowledge of Cannes and Nice, the history to present day. We saw everything we wanted to see and had some time for wandering. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Rolf did a great Job. He has very good knowledge about the region and its history. We had enough time in Sanremo and the beautiful village Dolceaqua. I can definitely recommend this guide and the tour."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour off a cruise to see the french riviera and our guide Rene was Awesome!! He was very informative, knowledgeable and gave us the time we needed to explore in the various towns......too bad we didn't have more time to see more that day......thank you Rene!!"
* A traveler said: "Were were in Cannes for the day off of a cruise ship. The gyropod tour is a great way to see Cannes. Alex was very patient at teaching us how to operate them before doing anything. Once we got the hang of it, we were off! Alex took us up and down the shore, as well as into the hills. She uses a microphone/headset system to talk to us as we went. She is a great tour guide, and we were even sure to get a selfie with her..great memories!"
* A traveler said: "Camelia was a great tour guide. She gave detailed explanation of every attraction that she brought us to. Very friendly and exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Everything was exactly as promised - a memorable evening, for sure Our guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Sarit is a great guide and pleasant company! Would definitely recommend this tour if you're looking to get a quick intro to Cannes and its history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sugr was so enthusiastic he took us to all the places we asked and more. He had good knowledge and our group was very impressed .The private small group is totally good , no waiting for others and we spent more time in places we wanted to. Sugr is highly recommended."
Private Tour of the French Riviera from Cannes Including Eze, Monaco, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence
* A traveler said: "The only thing we didt like was that we didt get a guide, just a driver. He just drove us to very beautiful places but didnt explain them to us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria