There is no public transportation to Opio. From Cannes, Opio is about a half-hour drive due north on the D6185 or the D3, which are non-toll roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Opio?
What else should I know about attractions in Cannes?
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Gorges du Loup
- Chapelle Bellini
- Le Suquet
- Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre)
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Port of Cannes (Port de Cannes)
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Île Sainte-Marguerite
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Massif des Maures
- Port Grimaud
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- L'Occitane Factory