Top Cancun Rafting
4 Cancun Rafting | All Cancun Tours
Wind through the jungle coastal waterways of Cancun on this private 3-hour boat tour. Relax in the company of your own group of family and friends as you cruise through picturesque mangrove labyrinths and lagoons. At Nizuc Point, hop in for excellent snorkeling at a reef location and zip through the water using subwings. Enjoy use of provided gear and beverages on board, as well as attentive service from your experienced crew.
Nature and Wildlife
One of the most beautiful destinations in the northeastest from the Mexican Caribbean (Isla Blanca) you can not miss, one of the most important natural ecosystems from the Yucatan Peninsula. Just 30 minutes away from Cancun and a couple hours from Playa del Carmen, this is a place scarcely explored with an exuberant natural beauty; dazzling blue sea, beaches of soft white sand next to a lagoon that merges with the Caribbean Sea.
Welcome to the best water park in the Mayan Riviera, this park is the new water attraction that comes to revolutionize the theme parks. Jungala is the new park located in Puerto Morelos where we can find the largest structure for children where our children can enjoy a day full of exciting adventures and you can see them happy. We will also find the longest lazy river in the world where you can relax and forget about the office for a while. If you come with friends you can enjoy the fastest slides that currently exist in Mexico, there are 4 real challenges for any adrenaline fan, although anyone can go up to enjoy them, do not miss this opportunity to know a magical place in between the Mayan jungle.
Welcome to the new and unique experience that has come to revolutionize activities in Cancun, the new water park which has the largest interactive water structure for children in Latin America. Our theme park is for all types of travelers, from families, groups of friends and couples looking to experience new sensations. Here you can enjoy a day full of fun and tranquility in the company of your family or a day full of adventures with your children, or you can feel the adrenaline of the fastest slides in Mexico, do not think more and come to know this new concept in Mexico.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Cancun?
What tours in Cancun are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Cancun are good for avoiding crowds?
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Ventura Park
- Mandala Nightclub
- Cenotes Sac Actun
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Xenses Park
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
Things to do near Cancun
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Valladolid
- Things to do in Chichen Itza
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Progreso
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén