Top Cancun Private Sightseeing Tours
324 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money. Michael was so kind and knowledgable and very helpful. We had a 4 month old with us and he made accommodations to help make everything easier. He was also helpful in finding a lovely place to eat. We cant say enough about how great this was."
* A traveler said: "Mario was amazing, he took his time explaining everything and helping with a injured mother in law. We even decided to change the second half of our tour to do something else and he accommodated the trip to us. Can't say enough great things about Mario."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Astrid were very friendly and made the sailing tour a great experience for our family. The boys really enjoyed the chips and homemade guacamole. Recommended for people who love sailing and have a nice wholesome experience."
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! The crew and the whole experience was brilliant. I would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour... our tour guide was great very knowledgeable, very patient and really wanted to make sure you had a wonderful experience.. Highly recommend this tour, both sites are excellent, really worth doing..."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely FANTASTIC our transport our guide was so knowledgeable and easy to talk to.|I would recommend this to anyone from solos to family with young kids to grandparents."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely amazing! My tour guide Gilbran was such a laugh, and had all the good music for us. Tequila tasting was great as well, I do recommend you do single ATV a lot of the other couples there wish they had of done it single. I personally enjoyed doing it myself as well."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a nice tour guide and Jorge took great photos of us. I would recommend this experience to anyone traveling to cancun. The rest of staff was kind too"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our Mexico trip! Our tour guides Freddy and Rodrigo were fun, incredibly knowledgeable and passionate, and were great at managing the group. The bus we rode on was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Had a great trip gabriel was a very smart and good guide will bookwith him and them again you cant go wrong and you will have a good time and learn a lot"
* A traveler said: "Very professional, on time, no problem at all, once I touch out they was there with my name on sign, excellent service."
* A traveler said: "We had the BEST time!! The staff was amazing and so much fun. We booked this for a bachelorette party and it made our trip, I wish we could do it again! 10/10!!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Great show . All the acts was spot on . The Micheal Jackson show was good . All the other one that I saw so good . The drinks and music was so good . Cancun coco bongo was lit baby"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and met alot of great people. The experience was amazing. The staff was awesome. Beautiful views.."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, we did see the turtles. Our tour guide Monica and Captain Quan were very nice. Will book again!!"
* A traveler said: "The sailing back to where we started. First time sailing for me. And the amazing crew. They mad it an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "This tour was priced lower than other tours I saw but included the same things! Aside from that, it was an AMAZING experience as well. Very informative and enjoyable time, the driver and guides were absolutely amazing. 10/10 stars"
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and the history of Maya and all the archeological arts were very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Sergio made the the entire experience 100 times better with his up bear personality and incredible story telling, he's the best!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ventura Park
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Mandala Nightclub
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Cenotes Sac Actun
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid