Top Canada Family-friendly Shows
3 Canada Family-friendly Shows | All Canada Tours
Spend the evening getting to know Canadian culture through its music and folklore. You'll dine on a 5-course meal while meeting characters such as a lumberjack, a Mountie, and even Anne of Green Gables. Buying admission in advance means you'll have an evening planned out in Ottawa ahead of time; no scrambling for last-minute plans.
Prebook your admission ticket to Mystery and Magic at The Rec Room, and guarantee your entry to this popular show only performed once a month. Featuring mentalist duo Beyond Mental Borders, the show combines humor, charisma, and magic, of course. Impressive mind reading and entertaining audience participation are sure to delight even the strongest skeptics.
Enjoy a thrilling tournament and royal feast with tickets to Medieval Times Toronto, and spend an evening in a sumptuous castle lined with armor, artifacts and coats of arms. See a thrilling display of falconry and horsemanship as you linger over a medieval-style, four course meal. Listen to the pounding of hooves in the Grand Ceremonial Arena, cheer for your personal knight through a series of jousting matches, then see Queen Maria Isabella crown the evening’s champion with plenty of pomp and fanfare.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Family-friendly Shows in Canada?
The best Family-friendly Shows in Canada according to Viator travelers are:
- Skip the Line: Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show Ottawa (Maple Level Seating) Ticket
- General Admission show ticket for Mystery and Magic at The Rec Room
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Toronto
What tours in Canada are taking additional safety precautions?
- Blomidon Estate Winery
- The Grange
- Brock's Monument
- Jasper Planetarium
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
- Confederation Square
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Maligne Lake
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Miniature World
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Rogers Centre
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Montmorency Falls Park (Parc de la Chute-Montmorency)
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Richmond Olympic Oval
Things to do near Canada
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Churchill
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in USA
- Things to do in Bahamas
- Things to do in Manitoba
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Quebec