Top Can Tho Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
6 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese customs and culture on a 5-hour tour to the Mekong Delta from Ben Pha Xom Chai. Comfortable round-trip transfer from your hotel allows you to relax and enjoy the scenery. Experience the Cai Rang Floating Market, where you're treated to a typical Vietnamese breakfast. Next visit a noodle factory or bakery to see how classic dishes are made. Finally, tour a colorful fruit garden.
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Dao, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and attentive. Took us to the right places to get the best taste of the market. Highly recommended."
This Mekong Delta day trip is perfect for travelers interested in local food and scenic views. Take the stress out of navigating by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. Visit two floating markets, and enjoy a tasty Vietnamese breakfast on the Mekong river. It’s a great overview of local food experiences, as you’ll also visit a bakery, a noodle factory, and a fruit garden.
- Visit the two floating markets in Can Tho: Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory / traditional bakery factory, - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal) , and small canals. Duration: 7 hours Departure: 4:45 - 5:00 AM The price includes: + Pick up and bring back your hotel by private car/ taxi (at the center of Can Tho city) + Typical Vietnamese Breakfast + drinks (coffee/ coconut on the Mekong river) + Tickets to fruit garden/ enjoy some seasonal fruits in the market + English speaking guide
Day 1: Binh Thuy ancient house & tropitropical island tour in Mekong river - 7:00 A.M Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh city (1 , 3 district) - Visit Binh Thuy Ancient house - Explore Son Island in Mekong River * Enjoy & visit floating fish-raft villages * Seasonal fruit trial at the orchard * Learn to make traditional cakes and cook rustic dishes of local people there * Eat Vietnamese pancake (bánh xèo) * Local Lunch * Enjoy lying down on the hammock * Walking around island - Overnight at Winter Spring homestay (including the tour) - In the everning * city tour by bike * have dinner on Yacht Day 2: Explore Cai Rang floating market and shuttle to Phu Quoc inland - Visit Cai Rang - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal). - small canals. - Walking in the village. - shuttle to Rach Gia and to Phu Quoc Islands - More option: shuttle to Tran De and to Con Dao islands
Con Dao Express Boats is now the newest fast speed boat that offers a connection between other Islands or mainland in Vietnam such as : Phu Quoc – Rach Gia / Phu Quoc – Ha Tien / Rach Gia – Nam Du / Vung Tau – Con Dao/Can Tho -Con Dao /Soc Trang -Con Dao.
Our property is a unique place where you can see the sunset on Mekong river. If you go alone, you are not allowed to be here. We arrange picking you up from the port by our private boat and take you back there.
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Can Tho?
The best Shore Excursions in Can Tho according to Viator travelers are:
- Mekong Delta and Cai Rang Floating Market 5-Hours Tour
- Mekong Delta Explore Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating Market
- Mekong Delta floating markets private tour, explore countryside and small canals
- 2 days Mekong Delta Can Tho Floating market - to Phu Quoc pick up from Sai Gon
- Ferry tickets from Can Tho to Con Dao island by Con Dao Express
What Shore Excursions in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast